Dr. Mark DeGuenther, a native of Atlanta, GA, is a graduate of the University of Georgia and the Medical College of Georgia. He completed his internship in surgery and residency in urology at the University of Tennessee in Memphis.
Dr. DeGuenther is a member of Alpha Omicron Alpha Scholastic Honor Society, the American Medical Association and the American Urological Association.
His clinical interests include minimally invasive treatment of BPH, laparoscopic renal surgery, the evaluation and treatment of urinary incontinence, stone disease, urologic cancers.
Dr. DeGuenther was one of the first physicians in the state to offer "No Scalpel Vasectomies" as a less painful alternative to the traditional approach.
Dr. DeGuenther is board certified.
- Dr DeGuenther taking questions on The Lee Davis radio show
- Dr. DeGuenther presents $50,000 to Shady Valley YMCA on behalf of Urology Center...
- Dr DeGuenther speaks to Dawson Memorial Baptist Church on men's health topics
- Dr DeGuenther speaking to Cancer Survivors at the Talladega Half Marathon
- Dr. DeGuenther on ABC Channel 33/40 show