The Urology Centers of Alabama Difference
- Physicians refer to Urology Centers of Alabama, because over the last 60 years, we have built a deserving reputation of clinical excellence.
- Our team of urologists understand what’s important to all of our referring physicians,outstanding care for their patients, clear communication, and the most advanced, proven diagnostics
- We have fellowship-trained doctors in a wide variety of urologic specialties for the most advanced diagnosis and treatment of all types of urologic conditions in men and women.
- Our size allows our doctors to sub-specialize and focus on truly giving your patients the best, specific care possible.
- We were the first in the region to perform robotic surgery for prostate cancer. This has allowed us to assemble one of the most experienced prostate cancer teams in the world.
- Urology Centers of Alabama is constantly seeking and refining new techniques and treatments through research and clinical trials. Your patient will always receive the latest and most advanced diagnostics.
- With 13 locations, we are able to offer same and next day appointments in convenient locations.
- Our Urologic Cancer Center offers a holistic approach to treating cancer. This approach includes a dietitian, physical wellness, spiritual wellness and the latest available treatments.
- Urology Centers of Alabama also features dedicated ED and kidney stone prevention teams.