We value the physicians that refer their patients to us.
Your patients’ health and care is our utmost concern. We recognize that your referral is a reflection of the trust that you put in us. Urology Centers of Alabama has worked hard over the past 60 years to become the premiere urology practice in the Southeast. By referring to Urology Centers of Alabama, you know that your patient is receiving the highest level of urologic care. All of our physicians are board certified.
Urology Centers of Alabama 24 physicians work throughout 13 locations across the state of Alabama.
The Urology Centers of Alabama Difference
- Physicians refer to Urology Centers of Alabama, because over the last 60 years, we have built a deserving reputation of clinical excellence.
- Our team of urologists understand what’s important to all of our referring physicians,outstanding care for their patients, clear communication, and the most advanced, proven diagnostics
- We have fellowship-trained doctors in a wide variety of urologic specialties for the most advanced diagnosis and treatment of all types of urologic conditions in men and women.
- Our size allows our doctors to sub-specialize and focus on truly giving your patients the best, specific care possible.
- We were the first in the region to perform robotic surgery for prostate cancer. This has allowed us to assemble one of the most experienced prostate cancer teams in the world.
- Urology Centers of Alabama is constantly seeking and refining new techniques and treatments through research and clinical trials. Your patient will always receive the latest and most advanced diagnostics.
- With 13 locations, we are able to offer same and next day appointments in convenient locations.
- Our Urologic Cancer Center offers a holistic approach to treating cancer. This approach includes a dietitian, physical wellness, spiritual wellness and the latest available treatments.
- Urology Centers of Alabama also features dedicated ED and kidney stone prevention teams.