Dr. Zachary Glaser
Born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri, Dr. Zachary Glaser attended Vanderbilt University and earned a B.A. in Chemistry. After graduating, he continued his education at Vanderbilt and earned his medical degree at the distinguished Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. Dr. Glaser moved to Birmingham, Alabama, for an internship in General Surgery and residency in Urology at UAB.
Dr. Glaser’s broad clinical interests include:
- Minimally invasive robotic and laparoscopic surgery
- Management of urologic malignancies
- Men’s health including the medical and surgical management of erectile dysfunction
- Hypogonadism and infertility
- Complex kidney stone disease
- Upper/lower urinary tract reconstruction along with male/female urinary incontinence
Dr. Glaser is a die-hard St. Louis Blues fan, and in his free time enjoys hiking, exercising, and traveling with his wife Gabriella, who is an OB/Gyn in Birmingham, and trying to keep up with their energetic dog, Oakley.