Know the Facts…
Men’s Health Facts
- Testosterone is the male sex hormone that is made in the testicles. Testosterone hormone levels are important to normal male sexual development and functions. Men need testosterone to make sperm.
- Prostate cancer is the second-leading cause of cancer deaths for men in the United States.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is when it is hard to get or keep an erection that’s firm enough for sex. ED affects as many as 30 million men.
- With timely diagnosis, testicular cancer is most likely treatable and most often curable. It is the most common cancer in men 15 to 34 years old.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) is an enlarged prostate. This condition is found in about half of all men between ages 51 and 60